Nernst N2032 oxygen analyzer
The Nernst N2032 oxygen analyzer can directly monitor the oxygen content in the flue gas during or after the combustion of boilers, furnaces, and kilns.
After using the Nernst oxygen analyzer, users can reduce a lot of energy consumption, control environmental pollution, ensure safe production and extend the service life of the equipment, and recover all investment in a short time.
The process of controlling the peroxygen combustion can reduce a large amount of energy consumption. An oxygen analyzer can be used to control the ratio of fuel to air, so that the fuel is fully burned while avoiding the large amount of heat that is taken away by the peroxygen combustion and reducing COx, SOx, and NOx emissions produced by peroxygen combustion can effectively reduce environmental air pollution.At the same time, the damage of carbonic acid, sulfuric acid and nitric acid produced by the mixing of such harmful gases with water to boiler pipeline equipment can also be controlled.
The use of oxygen analyzer can generally save 8-10% of energy consumption.
• Two probes measurement: One analyzer with two probes can save installation costs and improve reliability.
• Multi-channel output control: The analyzer has two 4-20mA current output and computer communication interface RS232 or network communication interface RS485
• Measurement range: The oxygen measurement range is 10-30 to 100% oxygen.
• Alarm setting: The analyzer has 1 general alarm output and 3 programmable alarm outputs.
• Automatic calibration: The analyzer will automatically monitor various functional systems and automatically calibrate to ensure the accuracy of the analyzer during measurement.
• Intelligent system: The analyzer can complete the functions of various settings according to the predetermined settings.
• Display output function: The analyzer has a strong function of displaying various parameters and a strong output and control function of various parameters.
• Safety function: When the furnace is out of use, the user can control to turn off the heater of the probe to ensure safety during use.
• Installation is simple and easy: the installation of the analyzer is very simple and there is a special cable to connect with the zirconia probe.
• One or two zirconia oxygen probes or sensors
• One zirconia sensor & auxiliary thermocouple type J, K, R or S
• Burner “On” signal (dry contact)
• Purge air flow switch
• Four programmable alarm relays
• Two isolated 4-20mA or 0-20mA
• SSR outputs to purge & calibration check gas solenoid valves
Range of Outputs
Two linear 4～20mA DC output
(Maximum load 1000Ω)
• The first output range (optional)
Linear output 0～1% to 0～100% oxygen content
Logarithmic output 0.1-20% oxygen content
Micro-oxygen output 10-25 to 10-1 oxygen content
• The second output range (can be selected from the following)
Probe output voltage
Secondary Parameter Display
Any or all of the following can be selected for display on the lower line:
•Probe #1 temperature
•Probe #2 temperature
•Probe #1 EMF
•Probe #2 EMF
•Probe #1 impedance
•Probe #2 impedance
•Oxygen % probe #2
•Average oxygen %
•Ambient RH %
•Burner efficiencycondSecondary Parameter Display
Dust cleaning and standard gas calibration
The analyzer has 1 channel for dust removal and 1 channel for standard gas calibration or 2 channels for standard gas calibration output relays, and a solenoid valve switch that can be operated automatically or manually.
ary Parameter Display
There are 14 general alarms with different functions and 3 programmable alarms. It can be used for warning signals such as the level of oxygen content, probe errors and measurement errors.
± 1% of the actual oxygen reading with a repeatability of 0.5%. For example, at 2% oxygen the accuracy would be ±0.02% oxygen.
Range of Local Indication
1.0 x 10-30% to 100% Oxygen
0.01ppm to 10,000ppm – automatically defaults to exponential format below 0.01ppm and percent format above 10,000ppm (1%)
Reference gas adopts micro-motor vibration pump
85VAC to 240VAC 3A
Operating Temperature -25°C to 55°C
Relative Humidity 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Degree of Protection
IP54 with internal reference air pump
Dimensions and Weight
260mm W x 160mm H x 90mm D 3kg