Nernst N2038 high temperature dew point analyzer
The Nernst N2038 high temperature dew point analyzer is used for continuous online measurement of the dew point or micro-oxygen content in the high-temperature annealing furnace with full hydrogen or nitrogen-hydrogen mixed gas as the protective atmosphere.
The Nernst 2038 high temperature dew point analyzer or high temperature micro oxygen analyzer is used to monitor the dew point value or micro oxygen in the furnace when the cold-rolled steel sheet is annealed in the annealing furnace. In order to avoid various problems caused by the oxidation reaction of the steel surface with oxygen during high temperature annealing.
It is well known that there are oxygen and water vapor in the annealing furnace. When the oxygen content is higher than 10-22% in a high temperature environment or when the water vapor decomposes into oxygen and hydrogen at a high temperature, the oxygen in the atmosphere will oxidize with the steel plate.
When the oxygen in the furnace is less than 10-15%, it is difficult to directly measure the oxygen content with the usual oxygen measurement method.
Because the oxygen in the furnace and the hydrogen in the protective atmosphere will react to produce water at high temperatures. Extract the gas in the furnace, measure the dew point value with a dew point meter, and then use the dew point value to convert it to the oxygen content in the furnace.Since it has not been possible to solve the problem of directly measuring micro-oxygen in a high-temperature furnace in the past, the method of measuring the dew point value in the furnace is used instead of measuring the micro-oxygen in the furnace, and the dew point value is used instead of the oxygen value.
The Nernst series of probes and analyzers can directly measure the micro-oxygen value in the protective atmosphere in the furnace with an accuracy of up to 10-30%, and users can convert it to the corresponding dew point value according to their needs.
This reliable, high-precision direct oxygen measurement method can replace the traditional method of measuring the dew point value in the protective atmosphere in the furnace with a dew point meter.
However, users who are accustomed to using the dew point method can still use the method they are familiar with to determine the micro-oxygen content in the furnace atmosphere through the dew point value.
• Two probes measurement: One dew point analyzer with two probes can save installation costs and improve reliability.
• Multi-channel output control: The analyzer has two 4-20mA current output and computer communication interface RS232 or network communication interface RS485
• Measurement range: The oxygen measurement range is 10-30 to 100% oxygen,
-60°C～+40°C dew point value
• Alarm setting: The analyzer has 1 general alarm output and 3 programmable alarm outputs.
• Automatic calibration: The analyzer will automatically monitor various functional systems and automatically calibrate to ensure the accuracy of the analyzer during measurement.
• Intelligent system: The analyzer can complete the functions of various settings according to the predetermined settings.
• Display output function: The analyzer has a strong function of displaying various parameters and a strong output and control function of various parameters.
• Safety function: When the furnace is out of use, the user can control to turn off the heater of the probe to ensure safety during use.
• Installation is simple and easy: the installation of the analyzer is very simple and there is a special cable to connect with the zirconia probe.
• One or two zirconia oxygen probes or sensors
• Three way K-type or R-type thermocouple
• Remote alarm input
• Remote pressure cleaning input
• Safety control input
• Two linear 4～20mA (milliampere) or DC voltage DC output
• Maximum load 1000R (ohm)
• One way general alarm output
• Two controllable calibration gas
• One way dust-cleaning gas output
Main Parameter Display
• Oxygen content: from 10-30 to 100%
• Dew point value: from – 60°C to + 40°C
Secondary Parameter Display
Any or all of the following can be selected for display on the lower line:
• Probe #1 dew point value
• Probe #2 dew point value
• Average dew point of probe #1 and probe #2
• Year, month, day and minute display
• Run time display
• Maintenance time display
• Oxygen content of probe #1
• Oxygen content of probe #2
• Average oxygen content of probe #1 and probe #2
• Probe #1 signal voltage value
• Probe #2 signal voltage value
• Probe #1 temperature value
• Probe #2 temperature value
• Auxiliary input temperature value
• Probe #1 impedance value
• Probe #2 impedance value
• Ambient temperature value
• Ambient humidity valuecondary Parameter Displayy Parameter Display
± 1% of the actual oxygen reading with a repeatability of 0.5%.
Reference gas adopts micro-motor vibration pump
85VAC to 240VAC 3A
Operating Temperature -25°C to 55°C
Relative Humidity 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Degree of Protection
IP54 with internal reference air pump
Dimensions and Weight
280mm W x 180mm H x 95mm D 3.5kg